1. You need some Delta Blues. Head to the Prospect Park Bandshell for Prospect Park West and 9th Street, 7:30 p.m. (but get there early), Free.
2. You need to volunteer. What better place this summer than Prospect Park? So head to the park's to find out more. The Conference Room at Litchfield Villa, 95 Prospect Park West. 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for a . 755 Dean St (at the corner of Underhill Ave), 10:30 a.m. $5/family. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... There are no planned subway service changes affecting Prospect Heights today, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. Yup, you do. Alternate side parking rules are in effect and won't be suspended again be until Wednesday, July 4, according to the NYCDOT.