1. You need to get outside. It's supposed to be a gorgeous sunny day today, so head to the , where trained tour guides will show you the beauty of the garden in winter. , 1000 Washington Ave. 1 p.m. Free.
2. You need to use your brain. Head to (aka Beth Elohim) for the lecture , former presidential advisor Elliott Abrams and Robert Malley, Middle East Program Director for the International Crisis Group, as they address the impact of the uprisings on Israel. 274 Garfield Pl. at 8th Ave., 1:30 p.m. $10.
3. You need get the kids out of the house. Head to the Greenlight Baby Story Time the kid-loving staff at Greenlight take the stage with sing-alongs from our favorite baby board books , 686 Fulton St (at S Portland St), 11 a.m., ages 0-3, Free. See our for more events.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... If your train is the Q than no. There are no Q trains north of Prospect Park Station all weekend. You can take a shuttle bus at 7th Avenue to Atlantic (or walk) and catch the N or R to the city. In addition, there are no No. 3 trains south of 34th Street all weekend. Take the No. 2 and No. 4 trains instead according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. Not today of course, but alternate side won't be suspended again until Monday, Jan. 16 for MLK day, according to the NYCDOT.