1. You need to know if your train is running ... today we're putting this first, because, due to the predicted snow, the MTA has canceled planned track work and the .
2. You need to find a school for your little one. Head to the today at 4 p.m. at , 733 Franklin Ave., *not the school.* For those interested in , there are tours of the school monthly, see schedule here. (Note: this was corrected Jan. 25, apologies to anyone who acted on the wrong information.). Looking for kids events? See our for today's options.
3. You need to decide whether to support PHNDC's push for a "Slow Zone." Head to the , 11:45 a.m., , 274 Garfild Place. Free. Can't make today's? There's Tuesday.
4. You need a night out. Head across Atlantic for . 30 Lafayette Ave., 10:30 p.m. Free.
5. You need to know if you have to move your car. Not today of course, but you're good Monday as well, because alternate side will be suspended Jan. 23 for the Asian Lunar New Year, according to the NYCDOT.
Note: I guess the snow photos finally worked!