1. You need Steel Pulse. If you're a fan of the reggae group, head to , where the BRC Dread Ensemble will perform the band's signature album, True Democracy, in its entirety, as a tribute to the music journalist and talent scout. , 30 Lafayette Ave., 9 p.m. Free.
2. You need jazzy, bluesy country rock. In that case, head to to hear . 683 Washington Ave., bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 9 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for a . 755 Dean St (at the corner of Underhill Ave), 10:30 a.m. $5/family See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, however all weekend there are no No. 4 trains south of Brooklyn Bridge, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, May 17 for Solemnity of the Ascension, according to the NYCDOT.