1. You need indie folk rock. Head to for . 702 Union St. at Fifth Ave., 7:30 p.m. $8.
2. You need punk. You've got two great choices. You can hear the macabre noir punk of at (837 Union St. at Seventh Ave.) or the Latin punk sounds of at the (30 Lafayette Ave.). Both at 9 p.m. and both free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. No need to leave Prospect Heights on Fridays anymore, because now there's a at , 755 Dean St (at the corner of Underhill Ave), 10:30 a.m. $5/family. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today or over the weekend. However, you should note that all weekend, Manhattan-bound Q trains are running through the tunnel, so leave extra time. In addition, there will be no 4 trains south of Brooklyn Bridge, but 3 train service will be extended to New Lots Avenue, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, May 17 for Solemnity of the Ascension, according to the NYCDOT.