1. You need to do your part. On Saturday, help out at the , cleaning up those woody hills on Grand Army Plaza. 10 a.m. Meet at Plaza St. East and Vanderbilt Avenue. We're telling you now so you can plan for it.
2. You need music. Head to for . 683 Washington Ave., bet. Prospect and St. Marks. 9 p.m. No cover.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to Fort Greene for were there are festivities for kids all day and music for everyone from 5 to 8 p.m. 13 Putnam Ave., Fort Greene, 10am-8pm, Free.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no subway changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today or all weekend, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. You do but then you're good for awhile because alternate side is suspended on Mon/Tues Sept. 17-18 for Rosh Hashanah, according to the NYCDOT.