1. You need a good movie. Head to the for its new film series, . Tonight's movie is "Amnesty" an Albanian film about an affair begins between a man and woman visiting their incarcerated spouses. 10 Grand Army Plaza, 6:30 p.m. Free.
2. You need to use your brain. Head to the for a free lecture by evolutionary biologist James Beck about how . 1000 Washington Ave., 6:30 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for of Child's Play NY. 755 Dean St., at the corner of Underhill Ave, 10:30 a.m., $5/family. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... There will be no No. 4 trains midnight to 5 a.m. all week, but the No. 3 train will be running to New Lots Avenue overnight, according to the MTA. No other service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do, but alternate side will be suspended Thursday, April 5, for Holy Thursday, according to the NYCDOT.