1. You need to discuss Barclay's Transportation Plan. Head to the where the plan that was presented a few weeks ago will be discussed with Councilman Levin. Can't make it? Patch (moi) will be live blogging it. Pacific Library, 25 4th Ave. at Pacific St. 6 p.m.
2. You need music. Head to to hear . 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 9 p.m. Free.
3. Your kids need music. There's a new(ish) drop-in class at Play Kids, Mini Keyboard with Leslie, for kids 1-4 years old that teaches notes and keys through symbols and colors. 676 Flatbush Ave., bet. Hawthorne and Winthrop. 3:30 p.m., $5/child. Wednesday is the weekday Mecca of kids events; see our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... If you take the train late at night, probably not. Between 11:45 p.m. and 5 a.m. The Q trains are running every 30 minutes between Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center (can't get used to the ) and Stillwell Avenue. Brooklyn-bound trains will drop you at Pacific and you will have to walk to Atlantic-Barclays (gag) and wait for the next leg (the reverse Manhattan-bound). In addition, there are no No. 4 trains between Brooklyn Bridge and Utica Avenue from midnight to 5 a.m. Instead take the 3 train. For more information see the MTA site.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do; the next alternate side suspension won't be until Wednesday, July 4, according to the NYCDOT. (And, alas, the next alternate side suspension that affects Prospect Heights won't be until Monday, August 20 for Idul-Fitr.)