1. Watch the final Presidential debate. President Barack Obama will face off opponent Mitt Romney for the third time this season in a debate on foreign policy. Bob Schieffer, host of Face the Nation on CBS, will moderate. 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Watch it with company at Franklin Park, Bar Sepia or Little Zelda.
2. Take a culinary tour of Prospect Heights. Beginning tonight, Yelp's Prospect Heights Grub Crawl will see various discounts occurring in restaurants all along Vanderbilt Ave. Eateries including Branded Saloon, The Sunburnt Calf, and The Vanderbilt, among others, will offer deals ranging from free sausage to twofer cocktails. Mention the Yelp Passport for details at each location.
3. You need yoga. There's a new pay-what-you-can Vinyasa yoga class at the Brooklyn Free School on Mondays, with a percentage of proceeds benefitting the school. 7 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. 372 Clinton Ave. bet. Lafayette and Greene.
4. Find out if your train is running. FastTrack returns for the A,C,E lines on Oct 22-26 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., according to the MTA.
5. Move your car. Alternate side is in effect today. The next suspension won't be until this Friday, Oct. 26 for Idul-Adha, according to the NYCDOT.