1. You need music. Head to where you can start with singer-songwriter-harpist at 7 p.m., followed by the country sounds of at 9:30 p.m. In between there's at 8 p.m. 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen. No cover.
2. You need to show of your breadth of knowledge. Head to . 8 p.m. No cover.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. This is the last week for the . The event is canceled in rain or heat of 95°F or above. Meet in Discovery Garden. , 1000 Washington Avenue, 1:30 p.m. Free.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no subway changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, although between midnight and 5 a.m. Manhattan-bound Q trains are running through the tunnel, so leave an extra 10 minutes, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. You do. The next suspension isn't until Monday, Sept. 3 for Labor Day, according to the NYCDOT.