1. You need ballet. Of course there's the . But if you're saving the dancing mouse for closer to Christmas, tonight the at BAM. 30 Lafayette Ave. 7 p.m. $24.
2. You need art. Tonight the is open until 10 p.m. with a ton of events going on including a , , a and a . Most events start at 7, but check listings. 200 Eastern Parkway, Free with museum admission of $12, $8 students and seniors.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for a . 755 Dean St (at the corner of Underhill Ave), 10:30 a.m., $5/family. For more options, see our .
4. You need to know if your train is running ... Between 11:50 p.m. and 5 a.m. weeknights through Dec. 30, trains are running every 30 minutes between Atlantic Avenue and Stillwell Avenue. Brooklyn-bound trains will drop you at Pacific and you will have to walk to Atlantic and wait for the next leg (the reverse Manhattan-bound), according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do, alternate side won't be suspended again until Dec. 25-26 for Christmas, according to the NYCDOT.