1. You need Barclays to stop selling liquor well before 2 a.m. Then give your opinion at the . 317 Lenox Ave., 4th Floor, Manhattan, 7 p.m.
2. You need to dance under the setting sun. Head to the at the where Katie Thiroux and her quartet will perform as part of . Swing dance lessons with Eve Polich are at 6:30, band starts at 7pm. In case of rain, the concert will be held on Thursday, June 21. 10 Grand Army Plaza. Free.
3. You need a good story. Head to , the monthly storytelling event at . This month's theme is Metamorphosis. 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect, 7 p.m. Free.
4. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to the for . Space is limited, pick up a ticket at the Children's Reference Desk on the morning of the program. 10 Grand Army Plaza, 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. 0-18 months. Free. Wednesday is the most happening day in Brownstone kiddieland so see our for more options.
5. You need to know if your train is running ... And if you have to move your car. There are no planned subway service changes affecting Prospect Heights today. However you should note that between midnight and 5 a.m. all week, Manhattan-bound Q trains will be running through the tunnel, so leave an extra 10 minutes or so, according to the MTA. For car owners, alternate side parking rules are in effect and won't be suspended again be until Wednesday, July 4, according to the NYCDOT.