1. You need Haitian roots music. Head to for . 837 Union St. at 7th Ave. 9 p.m. Free.
2. You need American roots music. In that case, go the other way to for the . 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 8 p.m. Free.
2.5 You need West African and American Music. Tonight there's also which combines spirituals, blues and rap with the musical languages of West Africa. The event is part of at the , 30 Lafayette Ave. 10 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for a . 755 Dean St (at the corner of Underhill Ave), 10:30 a.m. $5/family See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, but you should note that all weekend there are no No. 4 trains south of Brooklyn Bridge and no No. 5 trains south of Grand Central. The No. 3 train service will be extended to New Lots Avenue, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. Today you do, but alternate side will be suspended Monday, May 28, for Memorial Day, according to the NYCDOT.