1. You need to talk about film. Head to the , where Stanley Nelson will discuss his film, "Freedom Riders" as part of the series . 10 Grand Army Plaza, 1:30 p.m. Free.
2. You need to enjoy the early spring. It's supposed to be a gorgeous day today, so head to the . , 1000 Washington Ave. 1 p.m. Free with admission of $8.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Today Cumbe is offering a pay-what-you-wish dance class for kids 2-4 years old: Boom, Beep, Bop! Rhythm & Movement. 11-11:45 a.m. Cumbe, 558 Fulton Street, 2nd Floor, near Flatbush Ave. (or come to the 17 Flatbush Ave. and a staffer will help you bring the stroller up the stairs). See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... The ! While there are weekend changes to the Q it's a vast improvement: All weekend Q trains only run between Stillwell/Coney Island and Whitehall St. (going local through the tunnel). But you can switch at Dekalb for the N (which will stop there all weekend) or the R, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. Not today of couse, but grab a Tuesday/Friday spot now because alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, March 8 for Purim, according to the NYCDOT.